Quick snack buffet
Appetizers for a buffet table or. as they are called in England, “starter”, it is now an integral part of any celebration, even a small family. While guests gather, and the hostess is busy in the kitchen above the last bar’s signature dish, the table is not empty. He covered, and snacks for the buffet table and beckon invitingly appetizing arriving friends.
Oh, how much imagination and design skills applied to snacks for the buffet table become the table decoration.They can be in the form of canapés, mini sandwiches, on crackers, on a base of vegetables. The idea is that snacks for the buffet table should be of small size – one bite, or so you can hold two fingers.
Hope You enjoy a compilation of simple, fast and beautifully designed appetizers for Musatov.
This French version of pizza. But, the dough is the most common yeast. So all the yummy toppings smothered in the soft buns. And the filling is, indeed, extraordinary – carmelitani with red onions and anchovies, or sprats.
Don’t be skeptical seems to be not very sophisticated products. Small squares of pissaladiere with anchovies, picturesquely decorate the buffet tables of hotels, even the highest five-star rank.
Yeast dough 350 gr
Red onion 700 gr
Garlic 2 cloves
Sugar 2 PT/l
Wine vinegar, red 2 PT/l
Anchovies 2 jars 50 gr
Olives green 12 PCs
Herbs 1 C/l
1. Onions parboil for 30 minutes on low heat in a skillet with butter. Add sugar and wine vinegar. season with salt and pepper.
2. The dough roll out on the baking sheet, covered with baking paper. To make a small bumpers.
3. Onions to spread on the surface of the dough. Of anchovies make diagonal stripes in the middle, put in the pickle. Sprinkle with herbs.
4. Put in the oven. temperature 220°C for 20 minutes -25.
Cut into pieces -diamonds and spread on a dish.
What’s good vol-AU-vents, tartlets or – baskets of puff pastry, so that they can prepare a few days before the celebration. Napolniteljami there can be a variety of pastas with fish,meat or vegetable products, mayonnaise, cheese or sour cream. So You poluchatsa a variety of snacks for the reception.
Prepare the vol-AU-vents: ( see Photo)
First of all, defrost the puff pastry. Roll out the layer thickness of half a centimeter. Cut out the moulded bases of the tartlets. Place them on a baking sheet, greased, and on top of the dough grease egg. The smaller form cut out a circle. You will only need the trim ring that you want to overlay on top of an already prepared framework. Edges edges also lubricate the egg. Put in a preheated 220°C oven, bake for about 10 minutes. Removing it from the oven, allow to cool and remove the core tartlets. The resulting void can be filled with any filling.
The filling of mushrooms, shrimps and wine
White wine 100 ml
Oil 75 gr
Prawns 450 g ( ready peeled)
White mushrooms 225 g
Flour 75 gr
Cream 300 ml
200 g cheese ( like Emmental)
60 g cheese ( hard varieties)
Salt, pepper to taste
Parsley, lemon for decoration
Puff pastry 4 pack ( 400 g)
1. Wine bring to the boil and simmer until you have 15 ml. Remove from heat.
2. Dissolve the oil in a large pot, add shrimp, mushrooms. Fry on medium heat for about 5 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and dry on a paper towel.
3. In the resulting broth add the flour and boil 2 minutes, stirring all the time. Remove from heat, add the milk in small portions, don’t stop stirring to avoid lumps. Again put on fire and boil until thick.
4. In milk pour the cream, wine, cheese Emmental. Cook until the cheese is fully rasplavitsya. Now tip in the prawns and mushrooms. A little grind in a blender. Cool, cover with cling film, put in the refrigerator.
Before serving fill the vol-AU-vents the paste from top to pritrusit parsley and a bit of heat in the oven. Decorate the dish with the lemon slices, unsalted ready-to-eat shrimp.
3. Mini rolls with ham
To prepare 30 mini – rolls, which means “cheap and cheerful” of snacks for the buffet table, from short cut in squares, thin slices of ham.
You will need the following products:
Ham (thin layers) 120 gr
Soft cheese 75 g
Horseradish (grate ) 2 PT/l
Cucumbers ( from the jar) 1 PT/l ( cut)
Salt, pepper to taste
2. On the Board to lay out thin sheets of ham. Spread over the entire surface of the obtained paste. Roll them up. Put on a dish, cover with cling film and put in the refrigerator.
3. Before serving, slice across the rolls, of a width of 2 cm to Lay out on a dish and decorate. thinly sliced fresh cucumbers.
4. Penguins out of black olives.
Bright, in black tuxedos, with orange noses and paws carrot penguins will surely love Your friends, and also great snacks for the reception. Need to Tinker a bit to fill the slot with a white paste, but, but, what a treat to stare at the plate igrokami cute penguins from olives.
You will need:
Black olives 1 jar
Carrot 1 PC
Sour cream 75 g
Chives 1 PT/l (very finely chop)
Pickles from the jar 2 tbsp/l
Dill 1 teaspoon
Prepare the pasta filling:
In sour cream or mayonnaise finely chop the chives. The cucumber finely and with a fork make a mash. Mix with sour cream and add dill. Do not sprinkle with salt because the olives and pickled gherkins contain enough salt.
Do figurines of penguins: (click to enlarge)
2. Put a mug of carrot on the Board and cut them in segments for the stand-legs and the trunk.
3. Make equity an incision in the olive and sour cream filled pasta. This is better suited for a small sharp knife. We set up on the Foundation and fasten with a toothpick. Turned out the lower part of the coat.
4. In another olive make a small transverse slot, and insert the spout of the triangle. Pinned on top of the toothpick.
Arrange on a platter. Take a small shaving of cheese over it, rubbed on a grater and arrange the penguins as You like.